FCB Association Banking Services
FCB's Association Banking Services are Designed Specifically for Condominium, Community, and Homeowners Associations.
Count on Florida Community Bank for the secure products and services your Community Association needs to improve Cash Flow, Increase Collection Rates, Reduce Accounting Time and Maintain Healthy Reserve Funds. FCB regularly works with Community Association Professionals, including LCAMS and Property Managers.
Association Banking Services
|See all services | Hide all services|
|Lockbox Remote Deposit Capture Online Banking ACH Merchant Payments|
Capital Improvements Financing
- Construction, repairs, and property improvements
- Alternative to increasing dues, large special assessments, or depleting reserve funds
- All decisions are made locally for faster turnaround
Our Service Commitment
- Full implementation of services by dedicated team member
- Accounts serviced by local banker
- Full training on every service by experienced team member
- In-state call center to provide experienced support and troubleshooting
1Subject to Terms and Conditions of Remote Deposit Capture Contract. All credit applications are subject to standard underwriting guidelines and approval. Quickbooks is a registered trademark of Intuit Inc.
Our experienced team understands how associations work, and knows how to work with yours to maximize efficiency, strengthen reserves and improve your property. We’re also happy to work with your association’s CPA or legal counsel, at your discretion. We invite you to contact us at your convenience to discuss your Association banking needs and how FCB can help you now and into the future.
Contact Us Today to Learn More!
To learn more about FCB's Association Banking Services, please contact us:
by phone (Kathleen Karpovich) at 239.552.1759
by email at AssociationBanking@fcb1923.com
Existing Client Support: ABSupport@fcb1923.com